Karatbars A Golden Investment Opportunity
An MLM company that sells gold bullions? You’re probably thinking I’m crazy for even saying something like that. But in reality, a company like that exists. That company is Karatbars.
So what makes Karatbars unique from all the other MLM companies and what makes their gold a golden opportunity?
The company is located in Stuttgart, Germany, with another office in Munich, Germany and operates across 70 countries with plans to expand to over 194 countries worldwide.
Why Would You Even Buy and Sell Gold?
- The motivation why anyone would buy gold in small quantities is to counteract the effects of inflation, currency depreciation, and economic instability.
- Gold is considered to be a universal investment that’s accepted anywhere, and can be converted easily even in times of economic problems.
- Karatbars is unlike any other MLM company because its main product is gold.
- Karatbars International sells small quantities of 24 ct or 999.9 pure gold bars.
- These are licensed by LBMA (London Bullion Market Association) and GDL (London’s Good Delivery) refiner the Assay Group.
- The one unique thing about Karatbars gold is their packaging, with each piece of the precious metal containing the assayer’s signature and stamped with a valid trademark.
- The gold bar unit is embedded and heat-sealed in a credit card size plastic card (which also has a UV-protected film).
- There are hologram acorns on the bar’s reverse side, which is also a security feature. The hologram also contains a graphic bar code with details of the item and its certificate of authenticity.
- Karatbars makes it easy for anyone to invest in gold because they are sold in small denominations, starting as low as 1 gram. These are so small that they are sealed into the plastic card.
How To Make Money With Karatbars?
With any MLM company, Karatbars is no different when it comes to the opportunities it provides to its distributors to earn income.
This is how you’ll earn with Karatbars:
1. Commissions – direct, unilevel, and binary commissions.
2. Bonuses and incentives
3. Karatbars Gold Fund How To Get Started With Karatbars?
Membership is free to join Karatbars, but in order for you to avail of their commissions, you need to purchase one of three packages.
Karatbars doesn’t have any starter kit, but they do have a list of possible packages for you to choose from. Each package goes up in price depending on the content, product, and bonus features that you want.
1. Bronze Package – $135
2. Silver Package – $350
3. Gold Package – $800
Then, you also need to pay for shipping and you still need to buy your own supplies, which vary from country to country.
Karatbars Compensation Plan
1. Package Commission
Package commissions are paid out to distributors each time they sell a new package to a distributor they recruited.
1. Silver package commission: 60 EUR or roughly $70*
2. Bronze package commission: 150 EUR or roughly $170*
3. Gold package commission: 300 EUR or roughly $340*
* – Based on current Foreign Exchange rates from EUR to USD.
2. Uni-level Commission
Uni-level commissions are offered to distributors at a percentage of the money spent by their distributors they recruited below them and depending on the rank.
The lowest rate that a distributor makes at uni-level commission is 0.5% and the highest being 5.5% commission.
3. Binary Commission
Binary commissions are offered to distributors on what was spent by their down line through a binary compensation format.
These are paid out generation ally once each leg has met the minimum number of units sold.
4. Worldwide Turnover Bonus
5. Gold Pool
This pool is made up of 1% of Karatbars International’s lump-sum gold purchase
To qualify for the Gold Pool, a distributor must have three uni-level legs that generated at least 9000 points each.
The points are then divided by 1000, which provides the number of shares in the Gold Pool that distributors may qualify for.
I won’t go deep into the details and intricacies of their compensation plan, but this video should help:
I recommend everyone to save gold on a regular basis, visit the Karatbars shop today